I am a lover for kimchi, well only the authentic ones though (they are marinated way better). I am glad that apart from its spicy appearance, it has lots of benefits which aid to make me healthy and looking good. WHY?
Here’s what I have found out.
- Low calorie and a lot of fiber (promotes digestion)
- Vitamins and minerals (Vit A, C and B6 as well as niacin and beta carotene)
- Organic acids produced during fermentation (Say NO to constipation)
- Kimchi promotes intestinal health (Lacto bacteria keeps the intestines clean)
- Kimchi helps lower cholesterol ( Allicin increases the good cholesterol and lowers the bad)
- Kimchi keeps most of its nutritional values fresh for longer days (Keep for days and it is still good!)
So get your plate of Kimchi today!
THE MAKEUP PAPARAZZI